[ale] OT - Xpenser- Anyone trying this?

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:27:57 EDT 2007

i just stumbled across this expense tracking site (xpenser.com) and was
wondering if anyone here was using it (or similar).  while at first
glance it looks like a good idea, i am not comfortable with it having my
cell, e-mail, spending habits, etc.  i haven't found a privacy notice,
but i also haven't signed up for the service (which being free seems to
concern me).

now if i could have something like this on my own server that would be a
bit better.  i like the idea of texting or e-mailing notes and other
information to my server and having them automagically appear in the
proper database.

anyone?

--
http://www.arrantdrivel.com/