[ale] Gmail marking ALE as spam?

Jonathan Rickman jrickman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:56:41 EDT 2007

What I did to that finally resolved this problem, involved laziness on my
part. I just flat out got tired of checking the spam folder, and given the
fact that I'm not that active with ALE anymore, let the messages sit there
for the last year or so. I then went into the spam folder and selected all
the ALE messages (there were over 100) and marked them "not spam" all at
once. Not a single message from ALE has been flagged as spam since. Instead
of marking them individually, let them build up a little and then do it.
They must have something built into their algorithm that accounts for
message...count.

--
Jonathan