[ale] bump

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Wed Oct 10 15:23:43 EDT 2007

On 10/10/2007 at 3:07 PM James Sumners wrote:

>I didn't know what the email was. To me, it looked like some company
>signing up for the list and sending an advertisement.

Ahh.  Nope, just little ol' me wondering why the list had suddenly gone dark.  I don't use Gmail for ALE messages and wondered if someone or something had inadvertently knocked the list offline indirectly or directly related to the Gmail issue.

And promptly forgot my signature still goes out in my emails to the list; it gets attached as it is being sent and not actually in the body of the email... it makes using signatures with encryption/signing more compatible.

Cheers,
Robert~

   * Microsoft is NOT a standard. *

SIXIT Consulting