[ale] Gmail marking ALE as spam?

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Oct 8 09:45:05 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 09:34 -0400, Joshua Kite wrote:
> Nevermind on that last suggestion.  It looks like ale at ale.org is
> already in my contact list, so that doesn't seem to resolve our issue.

I believe that it is time to complain to Google.  Can we use the power
of numbers to make our voices heard with them?  Because I have had the
same problem for a while now.

I posted to the list about it a couple of weeks ago.  I have been
consistently marking ALE messages as "Not Spam" but that doesn't seem to
have the desired effect.  The stupid spam filter should be able to
realize that if I have done this who-knows-how-many-times now, I am
going to always want my ALE mail in my Inbox (and subsequently delivered
to Evolution).

	-- Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                   mike at trausch.us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us