[ale] WD 120 GB USB drive

mike barnes mdb3624 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:58:28 EDT 2007

does not look like either. Below is the output:

=================
usb 5-4.2: USB disconnect, address 4
usb 5-4.2: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 7
usb 5-4.2: new device found, idVendor=05e3, idProduct=0604
usb 5-4.2: new device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0
usb 5-4.2: Product: USB Hub
usb 5-4.2: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
hub 5-4.2:1.0: USB hub found
hub 5-4.2:1.0: 4 ports detected
SFW2-INext-DROP-DEFLT IN=eth0 OUT= MAC= SRC=192.168.1.100
DST=224.0.0.251LEN=64 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=255 ID=0 DF PROTO=UDP
SPT=5353 DPT=5353 LEN=44