[ale] WD 120 GB USB drive

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Oct 7 20:22:55 EDT 2007

I have mount points in the partition manager to make permanent mounts for usb drives, but I don't think that's what you want to do.

The device should be /dev/sda or /dev/sdb.  You can determine it with the partition utility in yast.
Once you find out how it is defined, you can try a manual mount form the command line to see if that works.

-jt

<a27cb2010710071709w6ba009beqa6fd7c86d3651b36 at mail.gmail.com>, "mike barnes"