[ale] Sony Vaio Laptop

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Tue Nov 27 13:37:26 EST 2007

I suggest hitting the web site:

     www.linux-laptop.net

and Sony's site to see if they provide help.  (For my IBM ThinkPad, IBM
allows downloading the complete hardware manual.)

That said, usually there's only one or two small screws to remove from
the bottom (or sometimes the side) of the box.  If you remove the wrong
screw you'll probably just expose the additional RAM slots or similar.

Hint: try the screws nearest the warmest areas of the computer (except
for the battery).

Side note: when I googled "linux laptop" the first (paid) entry was:

     Dell Now With Linux
     www.Dell.com      Now Offering Linux on Select Dell Products. Find
     OS Solutions Today!

Bob Toxen