[ale] Big MythTV event in the works>

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:28:11 EST 2007

I would hope any such event would cover not only basic install of myth
but also less than light talk on its more interesting functions like
UPnP and is ability to take internet media and translate it to
UPnP...also any discussion of ActiveTV implementation on Myth would be
HIGHLY useful not to mention cool. That whole transforming the way
media is sent/forced upon thing might be cool too :)

Ned