[ale] Strang returned mail

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Sun Nov 18 16:42:53 EST 2007

On Sunday 18 November 2007 15:55, Scott Castaline wrote:
| I received this today as Undeliverable Mail for subject and Sender as
| Postmaster. The problem is it does not correspond with anything that I
| sent.

Scott,
Certainly spam, and I suspect one of the links leads to a virus.
Automation.com resolves to an address in Beijing. Soborka.net is
an address in Odessa, Ukraine.
Interestingly enough, the Scrippsnetwork address appears to be owned by
the E.W. Scripps Company, owner of the Scripps-Howard newspaper chain.

Sean