[ale] md5sum weirdness on firefox -- SOLVED

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 29 11:19:48 EDT 2007

Joe,
I have a couple of easy questions for you:

What is your router/OS combination and what are the settings you have that create this problem?  I'm curious so I don't duplicate this problem.  It sounds to me like the "gaming mode" mentioned should only apply to packets that come from a game server so maybe your ruleset needs to be tweaked to a finer degree.  That would keep you from having this puzzle happen again.  You could then download the original file and see if you don't get the problem.  Your NAT rules for gaming mode would not apply except to the specific sites you set up in the ruleset.
Thanks,
Dow