[ale] Blu-Ray

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at ike2.room17.com
Wed Jun 20 22:31:02 EDT 2007

I gave up on Circuit City when I went in with a vcr warranty
problem. The service writer saw my business card with "Dr." (PhD
in Chemistry) on it, and immediately assumed I was an MD with an
interest in dispensing free medical advice. The repair wasn't
worth a hill of beans either if I recall.

Obviously, ymmv, fwiw, and all the rest. But I don't like them.