[ale] OT: Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 23:11:20 EDT 2007

If you want to research getting a better antenna, the yahoo group
"atldtv" has some pretty knowledgeable local Atlanta people on it. And
they have Atlanta signal strength maps as a resource.

 I think you have to join to post and the moderator can take a few
days to accept new people.  (ie. I think he reviews the first post and
if it looks real, then you are cleared for future un-moderated posts.
They had a spam problem a while ago.)

Greg

Greg Freemyer
The Norcross Group