[ale] ntfS-3g

timothy@meanor.net timothy
Wed Jul 18 11:09:44 EDT 2007

Generally speaking, the system will try to fsck everything in /etc/fstab on boot up.  If a device in fstab is not available, the system will go into maintenance mode so you can fix the issue.  You might be able to put a "0" in the sixth field of the fstab entry for your Mybook to tell it not to fsck it.

-Tim