[ale] [OT] External USB drives

Greg Canter gcanter at speedfactory.net
Thu Jul 12 22:18:18 EDT 2007

IIRC, only MS Windows has the 4GB limitation for formatting a drive with
FAT32 ? you can use Linux to format the entire drive FAT32 so it is
compatible with all major systems if you want.  That is how several drives
are formatted that I have purchased ? they are in the FAT32 format and they
most definitely are greater than 4GB.

- Greg Canter