[ale] please poke a stick in M$ eye?!?!?

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Tue Jul 3 07:38:15 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 03 July 2007 12:52:06 am James P. Kinney III wrote:
> Oh wait a minute. The format of the attachment is NOT a bunch of jpgs.
> It's a .eml format. So it's all ever-so-slightly mutated base64 encoded
> crap that has no proper begin line so I can't strip out the embeded
> F*****G other names and addresses and mail routers and stuff that should
> NOT be forwarded...

help me out here.. on my laptop, where I use thunderbird for email, I have a
problem forwarding emails through my company's mail server. I had it set to
forward emails as attachments, and the server complained that it couldn't
forward the emails because they contained a "suspiciouis attachment", a .eml
file . WHA??
so I changed it to forward emails inline. and the same message goes just fine.
Does that make sense???

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800