[ale] please poke a stick in M$ eye?!?!?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Jul 3 01:36:51 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 01:05 -0400, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 00:52 -0400, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> > But evolution will so politely display the email with all the
> > buttons
> > showing, laughing at me 'cause _I_ don't know the .eml format so _I_
> > can't also have fun and send it everyone on the ale list.
>
> The .eml format is supposed to be just an RFC(2)822 mail message
> encapsulated in a single file.  But, they fail there, too...

Ah. But I persist in my effort to be rude...

I managed to extract the pages as postscript, chop the email cruft and
save as a pdf. It is too big so I'll have to email it individually upon
request. Much of the humor is appreciated by over 40 women (men are
replaceable with vegetables and chocolate apparently - news to me. I've
never know a zuchinni that could spend hours in front of a computer... I
should shut up now.)

WARNING: NOT WORK SAFE LANGUAGE OR CONCEPTS!!

(but really funny!)