[ale] Citrix OT

tom hawks tommyhhawks2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 16:35:22 EST 2007

Hello:

  Here is the problem. We just converted to Citrix at work and they have restricted almost everything. I need access to a couple of digital cameras and they are not working. I have some space set aside for my personal stuff.  Is there any applications that are windows based that will allow me access these cameras. I thought about downloading Firefox into that space and then installing the drivers but am not sure?

  Any Ideas

  Thanks:

  Tom Hawks