[ale] rdesktop through a firewall?

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 13:30:49 EST 2007

Assume SNAT is used on both firewalls to allow outbound traffic:

   - Only DNAT is needed on the XP's firewall such that inbound TCP/3389
   traffic be directed to a particular XP boxen.
   - Nothing needs to be done on Rdestop's firewall, unless it denies all
   outbound TCP by default. In that case, you need to punch a hole to allow
   outbound TCP/3389 to leave, but no directing other than the default SNAT.