[ale] Google Trends

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 06:05:39 EST 2007

the motivation and purpose of the search varies. For instance, the declining
of Redhat in google search could simply result from the fact the RHEL people
are more likely to get their support from their support contract, while
people who originally searched for RHL support now search for Fedora support
instead?
Or, this could be use a gauge of  how well a distro matches its target
audience and how an audience reacts to a mismatch of sorts.