[ale] Job opportunity

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Tue Feb 20 16:38:14 EST 2007

Louis Zamora wrote in part:

| Proactively upgrade client software remotely via internet and modems.

| Ability to Perform system administrative and upgrade tasks within the
| operating system, ensuring data integrity and backup of client data.

| Open and work on repair and upgrade tickets in response to customer
| needs.

. . . .

| Compensation is $9-$15 per hour dependent on experience and
| qualifications

What's wrong with this picture?!

I pay Hispanic day-laborers $10 an hour. I'm willing to pay $12.50 for
an experienced gardener -- someone who knows the difference between a
daffodil and a tulip and can follow instructions.

I would posit that someone with one to four years experience and the
skill set to do this work is already making more than $15 an hour.

Sean