[ale] Kmail and pgp ATTN: ROBERT REESE

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Wed Feb 14 11:36:37 EST 2007

SPF (Sender Policy Framework) is a way for domain holders to stop people
from using their domain names for sending email. Of course it only works
if the receiving MTA checks for it. You can find more about it at
http://www.openspf.org. After looking at the SPF record in DNS for
oppositelock.org (v=spf1 a mx -all) it doesn't surprise me you got the
error you mentioned before unless you have either an A or MX record
under oppositelock.org as the "-all" tells the receiver to reject if it
doesn't match.

	Regards,
	Jeremy