[ale] Question

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 8 23:47:22 EST 2007

I had seen something similar to this in a newsgroup, their issue had something to do with RRAS (Routing and Remote
Access Service) running. Check for that and also the firewall setting for both machines. It may be that the 2003 server is connecting back to the XP box in a way that is tripping the great and powerful (sarcasm) Windows Firewall.

Harold