[ale] OT - PDF libraries

List lst at wiencko.net
Sat Dec 29 16:17:30 EST 2007

I've looked and looked, and cannot seem to find any libraries for Python
or Open Pascal that allow you to render and view PDF files.  There are
lots that let you create them, but viewers are hard to come by.  I've
found one or two that might work written in C++, but using them or
writing bindings is sort of a last resort.

Anybody know of any?  I want to write a PDF viewer with annotation and
bookmark capabilities that are stored outside of the main PDF file.
Seems like a simple thing to do, but finding a starting point has been
more difficult than I expected.

Thanks in advance.

Tom