Fwd: [ale] OT - Blade Runner Showing in Atlanta

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Dec 17 21:05:00 EST 2007

On Wednesday 12 December 2007 23:29, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> Cool! I've not seen it on the big screen before. Not even the original
> from '82.

Never saw Blade Runner big screen either, though I've revisited my DVD of it
several times over the years.

Problem is that I scathingly despise all the shamless, greedy fraud of
"directors" cuts and "bonus features" and all the other "remastered remixed
rehashed" scams for reselling worn out retreads as "new" wheels. I'll make a
begrudging  exception for the sake of seeing this particular film as a movie
theater experience, though I'll still be wishing it was the honest ORIGINAL
release that they were rolling instead of an over inflated tire.

peace
aaron.