[ale] digital microscopes that work under Linux

Matt Kubilus mattkubilus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:14:35 EST 2007

Don't know for sure, but I've had good luck getting the PixeLink DC
firewire cams working under linux with libdc1394.  They make a series
of cameras for this task:
http://www.dscoptical.com/html/cam_pixelink.htm.

The interface should be the same.  Take a look at Coriander as a means
to see with a firewire cam, but it's not too terribly difficult to
build a little app if you can sling a little 'C' code.

-Matt