[ale] Speaking of AT&T DSL - OT Foreign support

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Dec 13 09:28:07 EST 2007

Funny about the language stuff.  Yesterday I had occasion to call
CheapTickets.com and 2 of the 3 people I spoke to had Eastern European
or Russian accents.  I'd rather expected to find foreign support as
their response to an earlier email had made it clear they didn't
understand the original question.   All this was rather amusing to me
because their web site insists on having all transactions from the US.
However, it was refreshing to be speaking to confused and confusing
Europeans rather than Asians for a change.  :-)