[ale] I found something really cool

List lst at wiencko.net
Wed Dec 12 20:41:30 EST 2007

If you like that you might also really like this:
http://www.looprecorder.de/

I use it to automatically record business programs all day long, and
also to grab songs I am listening to that I want to save in some
portable format (the program supports a bunch of them).  It does not
know how to change channels on my XMPCR, but other than that it is just
about perfect.

Best $25 I've spent in a long time.

Tom