[ale] What I want for Christmas - wrt IPTABLES

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Dec 12 08:59:12 EST 2007

Scary idea.  Even if such a tool existed there seems a fair likelihood
your system would be filled with Trojans by the time you'd created the
rules.

It's a pain but it is much better to be totally restrictive and figure
out what to open as you go along than to make it wide open and figure
out what you need to restrict.