[ale] trouble downloading iso images

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 14:45:20 EST 2007

I've been trying to download the iso CD ROM images for K12LTSP 7.0 on a
P4 Fedora box that used to download iso images fine before, but now
hangs after 50-70 MBytes of downloading.  There's over 150 GB of free
space on the HDD.  Thought it might be Comcast limiting me, but tried it
on my latest Windoz box with dual core CPU and it works fine, even twice
the download speed (200 kB/s instead of 100 kB/s).  I also tried to do a
software update on the Fedora box and it says it can't do it due to a
network connection possibly being out, but I can surf the web OK on it.

Any ideas?  Daniel

--
Daniel Howard
President and CEO