[ale] AT&T dsl and Linux

Stephen Blevins stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:07:41 EST 2007

Jim,
    We're running AT&T's DSL but at one of their slower speeds.  We don't do
anything fancy so we don't need the faster service.  I've been using
worldnet.att.net
as an email ISP, and right now, they're filter out all my ale.org email
(grrrr).  I seem to be able to get ale.org email sent to by
gmail.comaddress, which is automatically forwarded to my
worldnet.att.net address.  Worldnet does *not* filter the forwarded email
(go figure).  This only started last September, and up to then I've had
nothing to complain about.  Hope this helps.

Stephen Blevins
stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com