[ale] Evolution is a hog

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Mon Dec 10 14:53:50 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 11:28 -0500, James Taylor wrote:
> Because it's a big, ugly pig of an excuse for software that should be
> slaughtered and rendered for the enormous amount of fat in it..?

Compared to?  (seriously)

I'm not looking to start a vi/emacs war, but in my experience Evolution
is the fastest app I've seen for email, esp where there are large
folders of filtered email.   I have one folder that has 15864 emails in
it, yet I can text search all fields in a relatively short time.

-Jim P.