[ale] Wow Ubuntu Rocks.

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Mon Dec 10 08:41:43 EST 2007

Really? Are you sure that

1) the game wasn't something cross-platform, like flash or java?
2) the game didn't have a linux version?
3) you didn't set up wine?
4) something else?

Wine definitely isn't a default part of the Ubuntu desktop distribution,
and when I last used it you had to spend some time with winecfg after
installing it.

-Brian