[ale] Batch processing text files; I got it.

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Fri Dec 7 15:05:13 EST 2007

I did a variation on this and got it to work.

I made the toplevel dir 'Dir2'
cd into Dir1 and the 'rsync -va . ../Dir2/
cd into Dir2
find . -type f -name "*.txt" -exec unix2dos "{}" \;

that did it.  I didn't put the "" around the {} the first
time and it barfed on the files with spaces in them.

Thanks everybody for all the suggestions.