[ale] Batch processing text files

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Thu Dec 6 18:33:01 EST 2007

Thanks for jumping on this so quick.

These suggestions are great but but I forgot to mention that
there are almost a hundred dirs/subdirs and I need to maintain
the structure.

The converted files and structure can be built and then transfered
complete.

I should have outlined the problem better. not only do the files need
to be converted and the structure maintained but many of the files and
dirs have spaces in the names!!

--

Randal Jarrett  <rsj at radio.org>
RSJ Consulting, Inc