[ale] Is this thing still alive??

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 23 09:39:18 EDT 2007

On Thu Aug 23, 2007 09:06AM, Chris Farris wrote:
> I tossed a little ex-lax into the mailq and all your... um... stuff...
> started flowing again.
>
> QualityTech (formerly E'DeltaCom) is kicking us out at the end of the
> month. So www|ftp.ale.org will be moving. Not sure where yet, we'll keep
> you informed.
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled OT posts, already in progress
>
> Chris

So why is QualityTech kick the ALE servers out?  Will NE meetings still
be there?

--
Cheers,
Trey

The duck hunter trained his retriever to walk on water.  Eager to show
off this amazing accomplishment, he asked a friend to go along on his
next hunting trip.  Saying nothing, he fired his first shot and, as the
duck fell, the dog walked on the surface of the water, retrieved the
duck and returned it to his master.
	"Notice anything?" the owner asked eagerly.
	"Yes," said his friend, "I see that fool dog of yours can't
swim."

Linux valkyrie 2.6.16.46-0.14-bigsmp i686 GNU/Linux
  9:36am  up   0:44,  3 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.56, 0.56