[ale] Is this thing still alive??

Chris Farris chris at vitalpowers.com
Thu Aug 23 09:06:02 EDT 2007

I tossed a little ex-lax into the mailq and all your... um... stuff...
started flowing again.

QualityTech (formerly E'DeltaCom) is kicking us out at the end of the
month. So www|ftp.ale.org will be moving. Not sure where yet, we'll keep
you informed.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled OT posts, already in progress

Chris

tom wrote:
> I've tossed a few mails into ALE today, and haven't seen a thing come out.
> Is the system running?? Or am I being my special little pile of needs?
>
> And just so people can have fun with it...
>
> <ping>

Chris Farris				chris at vitalpowers dot com
The Exercise of Vital Powers		404 806 1403
http://www.vitalpowers.com