[ale] Google to distribut StarOffice for free

Bruce callmebruce2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 15:38:07 EDT 2007

And that is exactly why my wife uses Word Perfect. The
typesetting paradigm works well for her, as she does a
weekly bulletin and sends the file off to the printer
for press. The printer she uses prefers Word Perfect
over Word (and Microsoft Publisher). He'd prefer
press-ready, but Word Perfect is at least preferred
over Word in his shop.

(I can't get her to give Scribus or Adobe Publisher a
shot, but that's fine)