[ale] [OT] Webhosting site

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:36:20 EDT 2007

I use BlueHost. $6.95/mo for lots of bandwidth and features (e.g.
SSH/SFTP access). Check them out --
http://www.bluehost.com/track/roomfull/charrigan_ale .

If you decide to go with BlueHost, please use that link. If you sign
up through that link I get a referral credit. If you don't want to,
that's your prerogative.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/