[ale] OT: Voting machines cracked in California

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Aug 8 16:18:15 EDT 2007

Jeff Hubbs wrote:

> I agree.  The point is that you can take steps against ballot stuffing

Right.  I was mainly responding to Mr Williams's apparent belief
that because "paper fraud is more common than electric", electronic
voting is preferable.  We certainly *know about* more paper
fraud...    :-)

-- JK

--
Quotes trimmed for efficiency and convenience!

--
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be
dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens