[ale] Wordpress

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:16:26 EDT 2007

you've set up wp-config.php with your db info?

I have WPmu set up at http://colony.elonacm.org, and it took a bit to make
it happy, but once the db was set up and correctly configured, it was a
cinch.

WMM

On 4/30/07, Terry Bailey <terry at bitlinx.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have located all the Wordpress MU files/directories in the document
> root (/var/www/html) of apache on Fedora core5 and index.php comes up
> just like it should.  However, after I fill in the form and submit,
> the next page is completely white and nothing happens.    I see that
> there are some other pages on The Web relative to starting up
> Wordpress, but I thought doing the form would be enough.  The form
> seems to think the database is already built.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Terry Bailey

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2