[ale] OT Interesting statistic

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:46:31 EDT 2007

oh, and I also am above average on yon beer consumption: there's a great
spot in Raleigh (beerknurd.com) called the Flying Saucer: they have ~200
beers available :)

WMM

On 4/30/07, James P. Kinney III <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 10:41 -0400, Jim Moore wrote:
> >

> > A 2007 study by Clemson University found that the average American
> > walks about 900 miles per year.
> >
> > A study by the American Beer Institute found that Americans drink an
> > average of 22 gallons of beer a year.
>
> wimps.
>

> > That means, on average, Americans get approximately 41 miles per
> > gallon - not bad!
> James P. Kinney III
> CEO & Director of Engineering
> Local Net Solutions,LLC
> 770-493-8244
> http://www.localnetsolutions.com

> <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2