[ale] OT Interesting statistic

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:33:35 EDT 2007

all the back-and-forth walking that many of us do even over short distances
(to the printer, to the fridge, to the bathroom, to our coworker's cube, to
the car)... it sounds plausible.

WMM

On 4/30/07, Charles Shapiro <hooterpincher at gmail.com> wrote:

> A little under 2.5 miles per day? Do we believe this??
>
> -- CHS
>

> On 4/30/07, Jim Moore <j9916moore at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

> > A 2007 study by Clemson University found that the average American walks
> > about 900 miles per year.
> >
> > A study by the American Beer Institute found that Americans drink an
> > average of 22 gallons of beer a year.
> > That means, on average, Americans get approximately 41 miles per
> > gallon - not bad!

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2