[ale] Audio manipulators

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sun Apr 29 21:09:32 EDT 2007

On Sunday 29 April 2007 20:43, James Sumners wrote:
> # cdparanoia -w -d /dev/cdrom
> # faac -w cdda.wav

Thanks.  I'll play around with that.  In the shorter term, I also have a need
to merge several already ripped and encoded (mp3) tracks and then re-encode
them as .m4a's.  (I know there will be some quality loss re-encoding.) Any
tool suggestions for that?

--
David Corbin
Abolish the IRS - http://www.fairtax.org