[ale] Cisco 2600 DHCP config question

Tim Meanor timothy at meanor.net
Thu Apr 26 17:26:02 EDT 2007

You need to use the ip-helper setting on the interface that is on the
dev network.  The syntax is something like:
ip-helper <dhcp server>
where <dhcp server> is the server where you want the router to send
DHCP broadcasts.  This is set per interface, so you'd set this on the
router interface on the dev network.

Oh, and it's IOS, not ISO :)