[ale] I've Been Made Redundant

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Wed Apr 25 18:49:46 EDT 2007

Michael,

	I saw your response and I had interviewed with the NOC there at CNN
tower almost a year ago prior to my wife and I moving from California
back to the Atlanta area. Unfortunately for me the recruiter that I had
gone through got me in around the regular channels so after 3 phone
interviews and 2 in-person interviews I never got an offer made. I had
actually put that position on the top of my list of the ones the
recruiter had me going to on my trip so I'd always consider moving to
work there.

	That all said, do you know if Turner/CNN have any policy regarding
trying to contact for employment after originally introduced through a
recruiting firm? If that's not an issue I'd be curious if you could pass
me along to whomever I might need to speak with so I could go through
the regular channels to avoid the situation I encountered before. If
you're curious or want to pass it along my resume can be found online at
http://undergrid.net/resume.

	Regards,
	Jeremy