[ale] I've Been Made Redundant

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Apr 25 06:31:19 EDT 2007

If anyone wants  short term employment, I received this in the mail
recently:

Our client is in need of 3-4 Oracle Consultants. They currently use a
proprietary system on an AS/400 platform.  In this role you will need to
Manually Key data into roughly 2 dozen data fields for approximately
10,000 lines of data.  The data has to be manually keyed so that they
can receive support from Oracle.  You will key basic information such as
entity names, contract #'s, dates, phone #'s, etc.  This is a one
week-two week project with a tentative start date of 5/1 or 5/2.

If you or someone you know may be interested contact Chad at
404-233-1382 or by email at chad.felkel at rht.com
<mailto:chad.felkel at rht.com>

Our client is in need of 3-4 Oracle Consultants. They currently use a
proprietary system on an AS/400 platform.  In this role you will need to
Manually Key data into roughly 2 dozen data fields for approximately
10,000 lines of data.  The data has to be manually keyed so that they
can receive support from Oracle.  You will key basic information such as
entity names, contract #'s, dates, phone #'s, etc.  This is a one
week-two week project with a tentative start date of 5/1 or 5/2.

If you or someone you know may be interested contact Chad at
404-233-1382 or by email at chad.felkel at rht.com <mailto:chad.felkel at rht.com>

I didn't know that data entry was now considered Oracle Consultancy. :)