[ale] Wandering further OT:Writing Congressmen

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Apr 24 11:33:43 EDT 2007

I wrote to my elected officials last year regarding the BS ILLEGAL
immigrant amnesty that wasn't an amnesty (a/k/a guest worker program)
being proposed.   Later I received something that was obviously a form
letter from only one of them that talked about immigration but didn't
mention the concern I'd raised but rather talked about how great an idea
the wall on the border was.