[ale] quick poll - what monitoring tools do you use?

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Fri Apr 20 17:36:39 EDT 2007

	I was part of the Nagios plugin team for number of years and help out
when time allows (these days not as much as I'd like) with the Debian
Nagios packaging. I found Nagios did everything I needed for monitoring
both my workplace's network for the past couple jobs I've held as well
as monitoring my consulting client networks. I didn't care much for the
GUI though so I went with Groundwork Status Viewer to handle the GUI
portion rather than running the default GUI.

	Regards,
	Jeremy