[ale] cannot thank ALE subscribers enough

Brian W. Neu ale at advancedopen.com
Thu Apr 19 20:11:28 EDT 2007

All,

    I really can't put to words how stressed I was about this finding
someone able to be on call for my business this weekend.  Fourteen
enthusiasts offered their services to help, which was more than I ever
imagined.  I've been in something of a techie vacuum since I moved to
Atlanta almost 4 years ago.  Every time that I configure or hack
something that is nothing short of awesome, I've never had anyone with
whom to share the experience (or just tolerate my boring
explanations/delusions of grandeur).   So to see 14 people step up in a
second to help someone they didn't even know, was a little moving.  I
look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Thank you,

Brian W. Neu

Special thanks to:

Doug M
Keith M
Tony C
Chris B
Geoffrey M
Jeff L
Trey S
Ned W
Mark W
James K
Jeff L
James S
and "Step"

May you all be forever immortalized in the ALE archives for your
kindness and willingness to work on the weekend.