[ale] Never log onto your satellite as root

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Apr 18 08:41:31 EDT 2007

That reminds me of the old official looking memo from years ago.   It

From: Payroll
To:  All Employees
Subject:  New Tax

The Government has added a new tax to cover the cost of processing all
the other taxes.   Effective immediately this tax will be deducted from
each paycheck.  In the event the amount of the new tax in combination
with the existing taxes exceeds the amount of your pay you will be
billed for the difference.

Have a nice day.